Pieta

Pieta - Jesus Christ, Immortal Son of God, conceived and born of the blessed virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit, crucified for us - He rose again and will return from heaven
Picture of Michelangelo's Pieta - Sorrowful Mother holding her Divine Son at the foot of the Cross - in its setting at the Vatican Pavilion at the New York World's Fair. My parents and I visited the 1964 World's Fair in New York and we got this picture from the Vatican Pavilion where we saw this, the original Pieta, which had been brought there from Italy for the World's Fair.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Husband Harry J. Langosh in the cockpit of the Boeing 747 Jet Airliner he flew

My Husband Harry J. Langosh in the cockpit of the Boeing 747 Jet Airliner he flew - Naomi L. Langosh

My Son gave me this blog on January 31, 2012 and it has been mine and I retain it since then.

Addenda:

And also see my newest blog I have, which is this: My View - Naomi Langosh


No comments: